I'm a huge fan of the Harry Potter series. I enjoy the magic ideas and the fun of it. Recently, I have begun developing a deeper interest in the North American School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, called Ilvermorny. I decided it was time to have a couple of items for our parties which represented the North American side of magic. There are limited items available, so I borrowed existing items from this card: https://youtu.be/XEMbE1Nz5uM
(the basic template and idea) but with changed cover and inscription, and edited it to create a MACUSA Official ID card. It took several hours (because I am retraining myself on how to use photoshop), but it sure was fun! Feel free to use this template to create your own MACUSA ID card, just post a link back to my blog when you do, thanks!




Here is the one I finished for myself:
You will note that there are no signatures or fingerprints, that is so that you can print a copy for yourself and sign (or have someone else sign) the spaces, and place your own fingerprints on the card to make it appear more authentic.

Comments

Popular Posts