10 Projects in 10 Days

I have a new challenge for myself, to take the upcycle tutorials I have pinned to pinterest, pick 10 and complete them on materials I have saved. I want to complete this challenge in 10 days.
Step one:
Select the 10 projects I wish to complete from the hundreds of pins I have saved.
Step two:
Gather the materials out of my stash to complete each project.
Step three:
Lay out each project next to a printed set of instructions, post each set of instructions in its own blog post.
Steps four, five and six:
Take photos of each project before, during and after.
Step Five:
Celebrate my accomplishments, even if all ten projects don't happen, or I switch to a more doable project.
I think I can do it! If you have suggestions for an upcycled t-shirt or jeans project you would like to see me try, please post it here in the comments. 
For now, thank you for stopping by my little space on the internet, and have a lovely day!
Beth

Comments

Popular Posts