Bethgenuity making an upcycled desk organizer

After about a week of creating, I recognized that I needed a dedicated space for crafting, because my craft supplies had taken over the family room. To that end, I built a desk using some of the cardboard I had on hand.  After building the desk, it became apparent that an organizer was also necessary. I went online to find out what was available. I found the perfect one, but it was $37!  Here is a link to an instructional video of the organizer I made using more cardboard from my recycle bin. 

It turned out to be a much more complicated process than I expected,  so I created a series of videos to show you the steps to create the organizer  for  pencils and markers. This one had stationary shelves.

I ended up needing a second organizer for paints and painting supplies, as well as paper maché materials.  I will link the videos here, after they are uploaded. 

Until then, enjoy the pictures of the completed and (over)filled products. 


As you can see, they still need polishing. Once the wood look contact paper arrives and is applied, updated photos will appear here.
Happy Crafting!


Comments

Popular Posts