Recently, I have been on a crafting kick. A month or two into my kick, I have looked around the family room and discovered my crafts and crafting supplies are taking over. This isn't fair to the rest of the family (no one is complaining, they are so nice to me). In order to make things better for everyone, I have begun making my own desk. It is finished enough for the moment. Here are the photos of my finished for now work desk. 

Here it is all loaded with my craft items. 



Here is a photo of the drawers as I was making them.

This photo is of the boxes as I was assembling the desk.
It is nice to use cardboard, because :

1. It is free.

2. I can make it exactly the way I want it.

3. The materials are easy to work with.

4. I can make changes easily. 

5. No special tools are needed.

Next up. I am making an organizer or the top of the desk, so I can have easy access to the items I use most often.

Comments

Popular Posts