Sew Productive!

What I Have Accomplished This Weekend (so far)
I am very excited (again, or is it still?). I received a cast off king sized headboard from a dear friend and neighbor on Friday. Yesterday, I purchased the perfect fabric for it, and, with the help of another dear friend and my DH, re-covered it!  
 We even accomplished the task of putting the headboard in its new home at the head of our bed! I feel like a real adult now!
 I would really like to upload a photo here, however, for some unknown reason, my photos won't upload.

I am considering moving all of the info I have created to another blog (while mine is still new). I Want to have more ability to add content and create separate posts on pages that are not the front page of my blog. As of yet, I have not been able to figure out how to do that here. If Any of you readers, yes, I mean YOU Sunny, know how to resolve my problems here, please post a little link or a tutorial for me. I have read what I can find through the links on Blogger's FAQ page, but have not been able to sort it out (yet).

I also put together the fabric I cut so long ago (in the 6th grade), and made a shirt! It is not quite finished yet, but I am so happy to have a start! I learned something very, very important as I sewed this shirt...you have to leave the sleeves open, otherwise, you just have a funky shaped pillowcase, which can be fun, but was not what I was going for here.

I finished up the bathroom vanity and posted more about it on the DIY tab. I'd love to tell you to take  a look at the finished project, but I discovered the photo upload issue when attempting to post these photos the first time. 
 Just for fun, I m going to try again right now. NO, still not working.

I am back to the sewing table! Have a lovely Easter and thank you for stopping by my little space on the internet.
Beth

Comments

Popular Posts