Hodge Podge and Mixed Thoughts

You know how sometimes, when you are really tired, you think you hear something, but it was not what the other person said at all? This morning my DH (pictured above) was searching for his pocket items for the day, checking multiple pockets in his nice winter coat and said, "Too many pockets in this damn coat. Michael Jackson, I'll never forgive him!" I looked up, tilted my head to the side, and said, "Did you really just say you would never forgive Michael Jackson?" To my surprise, and amusement, he replied, "Yes."

In other news, I could not wait any longer and I put some of the hardware on the bathroom vanity 4 days early, just to see how it would look. It looks fabulous! I will post a series of pictures of the transformation I am doing under my DIY tab. I found the tutorial here http://www.monicawantsit.com/2012/02/staining-oak-cabinets-espresso-color.html I'm staining mine a deep cherry and they look gorgeous! Now I need to research how to put hinges on doors and have them hang straight and close completely.

I m still doing some research on my (new to me) Bernina Artista 170. I learned how to thread it in a quick 30-45 minutes (the pictures in the manual are really small, at least they are in my eyes). I re-threaded it yesterday because I had used the wrong thread on my first threading attempt. Next step? Brave a few stitches.

I have so many projects in my que, I think I need to be four people to get them completed in any reasonable amount of time, you know, like everyone does. Oh, and did I mention? I have two children, who are the smartest, funniest, most adorable children in the world -end gush. They rank higher than my projects and my blog, which I must now leave, due to the calls of my dear  four year old. Thanks for stopping by my little space on the internet. Have a lovely day!

Comments

  1. Well Beth, you sound like someone who I would like to know better! Will you be my BFF! Please, please! Don't worry, I'm Not a Stalker!! Really, I'm Not! No matter what anyone says! I promise. You believe me don't you????? Don't You! ���������� I'll be anxiously awaiting your next post!!!

    Your new BFF, Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You crack me up! A girl can never have too many friends, right?

      Delete
  2. LOL. Sorry I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback and ideas! I'm so happy you took the time to share. :)
Beth

Popular Posts