Skirting the Issue

I did it!
A polo refashioned into a skirt!
 Before

After

I'm feeling quite proud of myself for creating this new piece of clothing. 
I think I know what I'm putting in my etsy shop!
 I went to the garage to find the drawstring for this skirt and discovered my box of sewing projects instead. I am so excited for tomorrow to come so I can begin to conquer them all. First in the que is a sewing project from my first and only sewing class back in the 6th grade (It's been a while kids). I have the material all cut out and ready to sew, time to see the completed project. Who knows, it might even fit my little girl (someday). I hear a Pointer Sisters song coming on, sing it with me folks, "I'm so excited!" 
Thanks for stopping by my little space on the internet. Have a lovely day! 

Comments

  1. Thank you! I had fun with it! I found it was a great first project with my new sewing machine, because my confidence was boosted by the success I had with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback and ideas! I'm so happy you took the time to share. :)
Beth

Popular Posts